Sunday, July 3, 2011

Reselling

Personally I wouldn't buy a used diaper from a stranger. I might borrow from a trusted friend, but diapers are kinda like underwear to me, they should have one owner. Now with that said, there are plenty of people who do buy secondhand diapers. I have no problems making money off them! I've had great success selling diapers on ebay.

Some diapers I sold were never worn. In this case, I ordered and tried a particular brand in medium, didn't like it and had a bunch of larges on my hands. Lucky for me I got them deeply discounted and actually made money.

Barely used diapers hold their value as well. Much the same scenario, tried a diaper and didn't like it.

I've sold well used diapers, to trim my stash. (I also sold with the intention of using the money to buy different diapers ;) ) Those don't make you as much money but still sell.

I'm honest in explaining the condition of my diapers, how I've used/not used them, and am specific in how I wash them. I've had good results this way.

Anyways, if you want to try several brands, never fear, you can make some money back on the ones you don't like.

No comments: