Friday, July 15, 2011

Q and A

I've gotten several questions from Facebook. So, I'll post the questions and answers here on the blog.

Q- Sarah! I have a quick question.... I need to buy more dipes. So far I have a stash of bum genius, Flips, and Charlie Banana. They are all sold at the stores I have gift cards to, so I want to buy more of one of those brands. I think I want more Flips because I like the idea that you're washing the inserts more than the shell. A little less laundry, getting to re-use the diaper covers. Do you have or do you know of anyone with experience with Flips? I hate to stock up on one brand with out being able to try them first!
A- I used a stash, I got the for the diaper bag. I just wasn't using them often enough, so I sold them. I did like them. I like them b/c they are one size. They would be easier than the fitted diapers and a cover. When I reuse covers I rotate between two during the day. ( if no poop on cover) I wipe one down with a wash rag and let it dry until the next change, and keep rotating. I think you'll be safe with the Flip. Only down size you can't stuff extra liners like you can pockets for night time.

3 comments:

Eloquentrose said...

I use a flip at night and put 3 different liners in it. It holds all the night time pee without a problem.

Sarah said...

Thanks for the input, I would have never thought to stack liners in a Flip like that! :)

Julie B said...

So helpful!
Thank you!!