Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Types of Diapers and Brands


For the first 2 months or so we used a combination of Newborn kissaluvs and disposables. These are fitted diapers, and are great for tiny babies and have a fold down for the belly button. The covers we used were the fitted Thirsties diaper covers. Around 3 months we used one size Bumgenius diapers and the newborn fitted diapers.

Now that our baby is bigger we mainly use one size Bumgenius diapers and fitted Kissaluvs with Thirsties diaper covers.

At night time we add a Hemp Babies liner to the pocket of the Bumgenius. In the Kissaluvs I put the hemp and a Kissaluv doubler on top. I just think the hemp is scratchy.

I order everything I can from CottonBabies. They have free shipping, and they have been good for when I needed refunds and questions in customer service.

No comments: